TrendArY Stylist

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Vashtie (a serious deal)



This chick is so inspirational. She gives me liquid courage to go after my dreams. Forget what others think and be me. I feel like Fashion and artistry has no bounds, no limits, to be who I want to be.  Life is all you need to be inspired and to inspire others. Inspiration is a great thing, because this allows people to be great no matter what.  Once you let go of all things that bound you, you are living testimony to be who you want to be with no boundaries.  Boundaries are pointless if you want to be who you are. You must be great at whatever you do! Do not let the Haters talk you out of your dreams.  If the time is right, you will shine. Yes. 

1 comment:

  1. Very inspirational! Always good to have goals and look for people/things to aspire!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete